9th Annual Downtown Living Tour: Shuttles & Champagne
Registration Site: The Whitley
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
**Please note that all ticket sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.** Ticket prices will increase by $5 if you buy on the day of the Tour.
The Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association (DANA) presents the 9th Annual Downtown Living Tour on Sunday, May 19th, from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. featuring residences located in downtown Austin.
This year, the tour has SHUTTLE SERVICE (beginning at 11am) to help facilitate access to stops on the Tour. See the best of downtown Austin while enjoying air-conditioned luxury!
Click the Stops in the Map for more information!
Blue indicates VIP, Green indicates General Admission, and Red indicates Registration Site.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION!!!!
- Four Seasons Residences VIP Reception + Private Showings - *4pm-5pm ONLY*
- 40 N IH 35 PA1 – PENTHOUSE - Sponsored by Moreland Properties - *1pm-4pm ONLY*
- JJ Pickle Federal Building - Official Office Suite of LBJ during Presidency *1pm-4pm ONLY* (must bring Gov't ID + other security measures may apply to enter the building.)
- The Whitley (Registration Site)
- The Shore Condos - Sponsored by REATX - Real Estate in Austin Texas
- Park West Residences- Sponsored by The Boutique Real Estate
- 360 Condominiums - Sponsored by Platinum Realty
- Avenue Lofts - Hosted by Twelve Rivers Realty
- 5 Fifty Five - Sponsored by Urbanspace
- Brazos Lofts - Sponsored by Twelve Rivers Realty and Realty Austin
- Capital Studios Lot - Sponsored by Foundation Communities
- Finley's Barbershop
- VIVA STREETS! Austin
*tour stops are subject to change without notice
Click here for a City of Austin Parking Map detailing available parking for the event.
If you pre-buy tickets on the website before the day of the event - you receive the Early Bird pricing. If you buy tickets the day of at The Whitley (you can purchase any time that day, though you should probably start your tour before 2pm), ticket prices will increase by $5 ($30 for GA, $90 for VIP).
There will be five General Admission shuttles servicing the General Admission stops, and one VIP Executive Bus servicing the three VIP stops. ALL shuttles originate from The Whitley, and will be driving in a continuous circuit stopping at each stop for the entirety of the Tour. Even though there will be shuttle service, the Tour is self-guided, and you can visit the stops in whatever order you like, and at your own pace. The last shuttle will leave each stop at 4:45pm and return to The Whitley by 5pm.
If you are a VIP ticket holder, you will need to return to The Whitley from your GA route in order to board the VIP Executive bus servicing the VIP stops.
A portion of profits from the Tour benefits ECHO.
A note about payment: We accept PayPal AND Credit / Debit Card payments for discounted, presale tickets bought before the day of the event. If you do NOT have a PayPal Account, please just click the link directly below the log-in section of the PayPal payment screen that says "Don't Have a PayPal Account?" and you will be walked through payment using your credit / debit card.
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors!
Special Thanks To: